Welcome to Your
Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic (HPC) has been taking care of infants, children, and adolescents for over 30 years! In 2012 HPC was the first pediatric clinic to be recognized in Oregon as a Patient Centered Primary Care Home (“Medical Home”). Our mission is to provide consistent, timely, compassionate, and innovative high quality medical care to the children and adolescents of our community.
Hillsboro Pediatric News
See Below for COVID-19 Updates
COVID-19 UPDATEUpdated May 21, 2020
Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic is dedicated as ever to the health and safety of the children we serve, their families, our community, and our staff and healthcare providers. Like you, Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic has been closely monitoring the news surrounding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and we want to do our best to keep our loved ones safe.
We have already started taking significant protective measures, and we thank you for your patience and flexibility moving forward.
- Orenco Station Clinic: Well Child Checks for newborns and younger infants only.
- Main Street Clinic (Side A):
- Well Child Checks for healthy infants, toddlers, and older children and adolescents.
- Adolescents in need of birth control.
- Park, enter, and exit the building through Side A.
- For ill patients or patients brought in by ill family members:These visits will take place at the Main Street Clinic (Side B) during the afternoon and evening hours.
- We are increasing our phone triage efforts to minimize unnecessary exposures. Patients who need to be seen will be seen. However we may offer a phone or video telemedicine appointment with a medical provider rather than an office visit.
- Park in, enter, and exit the building through Side B.
- For Behavioral Health Patients:
- We continue to provide care. Many of these visits will be offered through telemedicine appointments.
- We have expanded our hygiene measures. Common areas like lobbies, door knobs, and chairs are disinfected every couple of hours. More time between office visits has been added to allow for more thorough room cleanings. Our nightly janitorial procedures have been intensified.
We hope these only need to be short-term precautions, but regardless of conditions Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic will continue to be available to help you care for your children for years to come.
We also understand if you and your family are worried and overwhelmed. Please rest assured that we are gathering the most accurate information and you can call us for any questions or concerns you may have.
For additional information, please visit the resources below to stay up-to-date on COVID-19, how to talk to your children regarding the outbreak, and what you can do while they are home from school.
Resources:Local COVID-19 Testing Options
COVID-19 Resources for Families
When and How to Wash Your Hands
Cover Your Cough and Sneeze – Video
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Healthychildren.org
Reach Out & Read: Resources for Families
CDC’s Handwashing website