Meet Marina Kantarovich Rodriguez, LCSW
Behavioral Health Member
Marina Kantarovich Rodriguez, LCSW
Education and Training:
- Russian Literature, Amherst College, BA
- Smith College School for Social Work, MSW
- Certification in Mindfulness Facilitation from UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center and Cousinc Center for Psychoneuroimmunology
- FEGS (New York City)
- Yale Child Study Center (New Haven, CT)
- Western Conexiones, Gresham. Providing trauma-informed and culturally sensitive therapy
- Join HPC late summer of 2018.
Role at HPC:
Marina’s primary role is to provide a broad range of behavioral health support services, educational opportunities, and community resource options to the children and families who call HPC their medical home.
Fluent in Spanish and RussianView the rest of the Behavioral Health