Meet Gary Arfstrom, LPC, CADC
Behavioral Health Team Member
Gary Arfstrom, LPC, CADC
Education and Training:
- Southern Oregon University, BA, 1982
- Southern Oregon University, MAT, 2001
- Portland State University, MA, 2008
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), Marion County 2010
- Certified Alchohol and Drug Counselor (CADC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists 2016
- State Emergency Registry of Volunteers in Oregon (SERV-OR)
- Medical Reserve Corp (MRT), Washington County
- Over 30 years of experience as a social worker, elementary school teacher and therapist.
- Joined HPC in 2016.
Role at HPC:
His primary role is to provide a broad range of behavioral health support services, educational opportunities, and community resource options to the children and families who call HPC their medical home.
Fluent in SpanishRead more about Behavioral Health