- Our Main Street clinic now has clearly demarcated “Ill” and “Well” sections of the building, this includes separate entrances and designated sections of the parking lot. Providers, front desk staff, and medical assistants will be divided between ill and well patients.
- You will be met at the entrance by a staff member who will be asking screening questions.
- We have expanded our hygiene measures. Common areas like lobbies, door knobs, and chairs are disinfected every couple of hours. More time between office visits has been added to allow for more thorough room cleanings. Our nightly janitorial procedures have been intensified.
We hope these only need to be short-term precautions, but regardless of conditions Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic will continue to be available to help you care for your children for years to come.
We also understand if you and your family are worried and overwhelmed. Please rest assured that we are gathering the most accurate information and you can call us for any questions or concerns you may have.
For additional information, please visit the resources below to stay up-to-date on COVID-19, how to talk to your children regarding the outbreak, and what you can do while they are home from school.
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Cover Your Cough and Sneeze – Video
- HealthyChildren.org 2019 Novel Coronavirus Handout
- Hillsboro School District – Too Sick for School?
- Reach Out & Read: Resources for Families
- CDC’s Handwashing website