Updated March 31, 2020
Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic is dedicated as ever to the health and safety of the children we serve, their families, our community, and our staff and healthcare providers. Like you, Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic has been closely monitoring the news surrounding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and we want to do our best to keep our loved ones safe.
We have already started taking significant protective measures, and we thank you for your patience and flexibility moving forward.
We are limiting the number of people coming in and out of our clinic – Please make an effort to bring the patient and no more than one support person to office visits.
For Well Patients:
- Newborns, infants, and young children should continue to be seen in the office for their Well Child Checks. In addition to important vaccinations, these visits are vital to monitoring growth and development.
- Our Orenco clinic location will now be the dedicated location for all Newborn and Westside Breastfeeding Center visits. Well Child Checks up to 6 months of age will also be located at Orenco.
- Well Child Checks for healthy infants, toddlers, and older children and adolescents who need vaccinations will take place at Main Street. Those who are up-to-date on vaccinations will be scheduled as telemedicine visits or rescheduled for at least 2 months out.
- Well Adolescents in need of birth control will continue to be seen in the office.
For Ill Patients:
- We are increasing our phone triage efforts to minimize unnecessary exposures. Patients who need to be seen will be seen. However we may offer a phone or video telemedicine appointment with a medical provider rather than an office visit.
- All ill visits will take place at the Main Street clinic.
For Behavioral Health Patients:
- We are continuing to offer care. Many of these visits will be offered through video telemedicine appointments.