Meet Tehniyah Ogan, MSN, PNP
Penguin Team Member
Tehniyah Ogan, MSN, PNP
Education and Training:
- Humboldt State University, Bachelor of Science in Cellular/Molecular Biology, 2014
- Duke University School of Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2018
- Duke University School of Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Pediatric Primary Care, 2022
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, 2022
- Pediatric ICU at UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital, 2022
- Joined HPC in 2022
Tehniyah grew up on the central coast of California. She is married and has three children. She enjoys climbing, hiking, and exploring new areas with her family. While completing her undergraduate degree at Humboldt State University, she fell in love with the Pacific Northwest region and is excited to serve this community.
She loves working with infants, children and adolescents of all ages and backgrounds. Her areas of interest include pediatric mental health and child development.
Tehniyah is usually at our Orenco location on Thursdays.View the rest of the Penguin Team