Meet Tanna Winters, MSN, CPNP-PC
Penguin Team Member
Tanna Winters, MSN, CPNP-PC
Education and Training:
- Central Washington University, Bachelor of Biology
- Oregon Health & Science University, Bachelor of Nursing
- Oregon Health & Science University, Masters in Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Primary Care
- Joined HPC in 2023
- Primary Care at Clackamas and Oregon Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advice Nurse at The Children’s Clinic
- In her community Tanna supports children whose families are going through big life changes.
Tanna enjoys working with children of all ages and particularly loves teaching school-aged children how to keep their bodies and minds healthy.
Tanna has lived in the Pacific Northwest her whole life. When not working, she enjoys reading, spending time with family, traveling, practicing new hobbies (such as golf), and supporting children in her community whose families are going through big life changes.
Tanna is usually at our Orenco location on Thursdays.Accepting New Patients! View the rest of the Penguin Team