Meet Lynsey Lomeli, MSW
Behavioral Health Team Member
Lynsey Lomeli, MSW
Education and Training:
- California Polytechnic State University, BS
- Portland State University, Masters of Social Work (MSW)
- Has a background in trauma-informed care, cultural sensitivity and crisis intervention.
- Worked many years in an integrated behavior health model similar to ours at HPC.
- Owner and Psychotherapist at Roots and Wings Counseling Studio
- Lynsey completed her undergrad work in California and obtained her Masters in Social work at Portland State. She recently worked in Texas at Roots and Wings counseling as its owner and Psychotherapist. Lynsey and her family are happy to be back in Oregon!
Lynsey is usually at our Orenco location on Fridays.Read more about Behavioral Health