Meet Kelsey-Jo Moss, DNP, CPNP-PC
Dolphin Team Member
Kelsey-Jo Moss, DNP, CPNP-PC
- Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU), Bachelor of Nursing
- Oregon Health & Sciences University, Masters in Nursing (MSN)
- Oregon Health & Sciences University, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Worked as a bedside nurse at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital on the Acute Care Medical Unit
- Joined HPC in 2020
Currently serves on the board for the Oregon Health Justice Center, a non-profit law center focused on improving patient health through trauma-informed legal care in medical-legal partnerships (MLPs)
Kelsey-Jo grew up in southern Oregon and currently lives in the metro area with her wonderful husband and sassy dog Riggs.
She is passionate about building resiliency in families and examining how social determinants of health intersect with growth and development, with hopes of supporting healthier communities. Clinically she enjoys caring for all ages but is particularly interested in caring for adolescents, newborns and gender diverse youth – she is also certified to place and remove NEXPLANON contraceptives.
In her free time she can be found hiking with her pup, traveling, reading a good book or searching out delicious food.
Kelsey-Jo is usually at our Orenco location on Fridays.Accepting New Patients! View the rest of the Dolphin Team