Meet Kelsey-Jo Moss, DNP, RN, CPNP-PC
Dolphin Team Member
Kelsey-Jo Moss, DNP, RN, CPNP-PC
- Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU), Bachelor of Nursing
- Oregon Health & Sciences University, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Oregon Health & Sciences University, Masters in Nursing (MSN)
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Sigma Theta Tau (International Honor Society of Nursing)
- Worked as a bedside nurse at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital on the Acute Care Medical Unit
- Joined HPC in 2020
- Volunteer at Foster Parents Night Out
- Student Representative for the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
Kelsey-Jo currently lives in Portland with her wonderful husband and spunky dog Max. Originally from Southern Oregon, Kelsey-Jo has lived in Portland for over 10 years and calls it home.
In order to support healthier communities, she is passionate about helping build resiliency in families and examining how social determinants of health intersect with growth and development. Clinically, she enjoys caring for all ages, but is particularly interested in caring for the adolescent and is certified to place and remove NEXPLANON® contraceptives.
In her free time she can be found hiking with her pup, traveling, reading a good book or searching out delicious food.
- Working on improving Spanish!
Kelsey-Jo is usually at our Orenco location on Thursdays.Accepting New Patients! View the rest of the Dolphin Team