Meet Erin Schmidt, D.N.P., CPNP-PC, CPNP-AC
Dolphin Team Member
Erin Schmidt, D.N.P., CPNP-PC, CPNP-AC
Education and Training:
- University of Portland, BSN
- Oregon Health & Sciences University, MSN
- Oregon Health & Sciences University, Doctor of Nursing Practice, DNP
- Post-operative care and a relief charge nurse at Shriners Hospital for Children in Portland
- RN Care Coordinator for several specialty clinics, including Neurology and Neuromuscular
- Joined HPC in 2018
Erin grew up in McMinnville, then moved to Portland for school and loves it still! She loves photography, DIY projects, design and decor, and traveling locally and internationally!
Since finishing school, Erin is very excited to have more time to spend with family and friends, and to be more involved in the community.
Erin is usually at our Orenco location on Tuesdays.View the rest of the Dolphin Team