Meet Jennifer Fedoroff, MD, FAAP, CLC
Best Beginnings Team Member
Penguin Team Member
Jennifer Fedoroff, MD, FAAP, CLC
Education and Training:
- Technion Israel Institute of Technology
- Oregon Health and Sciences University (OHSU), MD
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC)
- Joined HPC in 2022
- West Medical Center in Scottsbluff, Nebraska
- Speaks conversational Spanish, and basic Hebrew and Swedish
Dr. Fedoroff grew up in Camas, Wash., and spent many years traveling and exploring other places before returning home to the PNW. She did a foreign exchange in Argentina, worked as a nanny in Sweden, and went to medical school in Israel.
She has special interests in lactation medicine and child abuse, and is a certified lactation counselor. She plans to work on her IBCLC as soon as her infant starts sleeping through the night!
She enjoys hiking, riding bikes, camping, and doing crosswords with her husband. They have two children and one black cat.
Dr. Fedoroff is usually at the Orenco location on Tuesdays.View the rest of the Best Beginnings Team View the rest of the Penguin Team