Meet Deborah Welte, MSN, CPNP
Dolphin Team Member
Deborah Welte, MSN, CPNP
Education and Training:
- University of Washington, BSN
- Oregon Health and Sciences University (OHSU), MSN 1986
- Certified since 1986 by Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Public Health
- Migrant Head Start Program
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at HPC for 10 years. Joined HPC in 2006.
I am married with 3 adult children. My clinical interest includes wellness and nutrition, keeping children healthy through preventive medicine including healthy eating and active play. When I am not at work I enjoy camping on the coast with my husband, staying physically fit, sewing, and working on my garden.
Fluent in SpanishAccepting New Patients! View the rest of the Dolphin Team