Meet Deborah Welte, MSN, CPNP
Dolphin Team Member
Deborah Welte, MSN, CPNP
Education and Training:
- University of Washington, BSN
- Oregon Health and Sciences University (OHSU), MSN 1986
- Certified since 1986 by Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Public Health
- Migrant Head Start Program
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at HPC for 10 years. Joined HPC in 2006.
I am married with 3 adult children. My clinical interest includes wellness and nutrition, keeping children healthy through preventive medicine including healthy eating and active play. When I am not at work I enjoy camping on the coast with my husband, staying physically fit, sewing, and working on my garden.
Fluent in Spanish
Deborah is usually at our Orenco location on Wednesdays.Accepting New Patients! View the rest of the Dolphin Team