Meet Cindi Farnstrom, MSN, CPNP
Dolphin Team Member
Cindi Farnstrom, MSN, CPNP
Education and Training:
- BSN – Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Washington
- MSN – Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Oregon Chapter – NAPNAP
As a nurse practitioner I have had the privilege of working in a variety of settings and clinical practices including Otolaryngology (ENT), Cardiology, and Infectious Diseases. I joined Hillsboro Pediatrics in 2017.
I have lived in the Pacific Northwest most of my life. I am married and have a son and daughter. I love to travel, listen to music, spend time in the outdoors, plant a garden every year, and volunteer in our community.
As a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, I have a special interest in nutrition and healthy living, preventative care, supporting the growth and development of my patients, and the care of complex medical conditions. I am honored to partner with my patients and families in creating optimal health throughout their childhood and teenage years.View the rest of the Dolphin Team