Meet Christina E. Kellogg-Gratchner, RN, CPNP, IBCLC
Best Beginnings Team Member
Penguin Team Member
Christina E. Kellogg-Gratchner, RN, CPNP, IBCLC
Education and Training:
- Walla Walla University, BS
- University of Washington, MSN
- International Board of Certified Lactation Consultant
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery RN at Emanuel, Doernbecher and Seattle Children’s Hospitals, including the neonatal transport team.
- Pediatric Clinical Instructor for Walla Walla University/Portland campus at Emanuel Children’s Hospital.
- Joined HPC as a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP) in 1998
- Lactation Consultant for the Best Beginnings team at HPC after attaining IBCLC in 2011.
After 10 years as a nurse in a busy urban Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, I found myself drawn to the more holistic realm of primary care. Now as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner I find joy and satisfaction in partnering with families across the spectrum of infancy, childhood and adolescence. I am an Internationally Board-Certified Lactation consultant and have a deep interest in attachment parenting. I also enjoy Italian cooking, travel, yoga, and the ballet. I am married with one daughter.
Christina is usually at our Orenco location on Mondays.Accepting New Patients! View the rest of the Best Beginnings Team View the rest of the Penguin Team