Welcome to Your Medical HomeHillsboro Pediatric Clinic (HPC) has been taking care of infants, children, and adolescents for over 30 years! In 2012 HPC was the first pediatric clinic to be recognized in Oregon as a Patient Centered Primary Care Home (“Medical Home”). Our mission is to provide consistent, timely, compassionate, and innovative high quality medical care to the children and adolescents of our community.
Hillsboro Pediatric News
Welcoming Dr. Gabriela Angleró-Corretjer!
We are proud to introduce and welcome our newest Pediatrician, Dr. Gabriela Angleró-Corretjer! She will officially join HPC in September 2021. Gabriela is bilingual in English and Spanish, and she joins the clinic after recently completing her pediatric residency in Florida.
Acceptable vs. Unacceptable Face Masks
As of September 22, 2020, our clinic has a new face mask policy regarding the different types of face masks that can be worn in our offices.
We all want the COVID-19 pandemic to end and the vaccine is our best hope for that. Fortunately, the Pfizer vaccine is now authorized and recommended for those 12 years and older. HPC wants to help protect you and your family so that our community can return to more normal activity.
We are very happy to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to all of our patients who are eligible!
* If your child is due for their annual wellness check, we can vaccinate them during the visit.
* If your child is up to date with annual check-ups, we also offer vaccination-only clinics at our Main Street office on Monday and Tuesday evenings from 5:45pm to 7:10pm.
Now is also a perfect time to make sure children are caught up on all childhood immunizations so they can BE READY for family gatherings, sports, classrooms, and togethering.
COVID-19 UPDATEUpdated August 12th, 2021 Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic is dedicated as ever to the health and safety of the children we serve, their families, our community, and our staff and healthcare providers. Like you, Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic has been closely monitoring the news surrounding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and we want to do our best to keep our loved ones safe. We have taken significant protective measures, and we thank you for your patience and flexibility moving forward. We also understand if you and your family are worried and overwhelmed. Please rest assured that we are gathering the most accurate information and you can call us for any questions or concerns you may have.
- Starting August 30th, the Orenco clinic will return to having Well Check visits for all ages. Newborns will be seen at Main Street, entering on Side A- where only Well appointments enter.
- All patients who are ill, or who will be coming to an appointment with someone who is ill, will go to the Main Street office and enter through Side B.
- Everyone older than 3 years is required to wear a face mask. We have updated our face mask policy, as stated under “Hillsboro Pediatric News”. If you do not have one that meets our guidelines, we will provide one for you.
- Video Telemedicine visits are now available, these are appropriate for many types of visits. We use a HIPAA-compliant secure connection via Zoom to meet with you from the comfort of your home.
- Our Main Street clinic now has clearly designated “Ill” and “Well” sections. This includes the parking lot, entrances, waiting rooms, and patient rooms.
- We are limiting the number of people coming in and out of our clinic. However, for “Well” appointments, any support person that would like to attend is allowed at the visit.
- Employee and visitor temperatures are checked upon entry, and screening questions are asked about potential exposures.
- Main Street Clinic (Side A):
- Well Child Checks for healthy infants, toddlers, and older children and adolescents.
- Adolescents in need of birth control, non-infectious problems, mental health visits, behavioral health visits.
- Park, enter, and exit the building through Side A.
- Check in by phone from your car: follow the instructions posted at each parking spot. We will escort you into the building.
- For ill patients or patients brought in by ill family members (Side B): These visits will take place at the Main Street Clinic (Side B) during the afternoon and evening hours.
- We are increasing our phone triage efforts to minimize unnecessary exposures. Patients who need to be seen will be seen. However we may offer a phone or video telemedicine appointment with a medical provider rather than an office visit.
- For “ill” appointments, we ask for only the patient and no more than one support person at the visit.
- Park in, enter, and exit the building through Side B.
- For Behavioral Health Patients: We continue to provide care. Many of these visits will be offered through telemedicine appointments. For additional information, please visit the resources below to stay up-to-date on COVID-19, how to talk to your children regarding the outbreak, and what you can do while they are home from school.
- Local COVID-19 Testing Options
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- I Wear Because I Care – Face Mask video, multiple languages
- When and How to Wash Your Hands Cover Your Cough and Sneeze – Video
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Healthychildren.org
- Reach Out & Read: Resources for Families
- CDC’s Handwashing website